Wallis Road South
CELL STUDIOS WALLIS ROAD SOUTH
80-88 WALLIS ROAD, HACKNEY WICK, LONDON E9 5TB
WORKSPACE FOR FINE ARTISTS
Cell has partnered with the Creative Land Trust in their landmark first acquisition to secure affordable workspace for artists in perpetuity for this site.
These studios have wheelchair access and are a 1 minute walk from Hackney Wick overground station.
Having had studios on the previous site, Cell are delighted to be participating in this new incarnation.
Please note that images below are the site in progress during construction.
- Capped and controlled rents
- Self-contained and shared studios
- Daylight bulb lighting
- Wide access for movement of larger works
- Double glazed windows
- Secure cycle parking
- 24/7 access
- Please refer to the Info & How to Apply section of the website to understand more about Cell and how the studios operate.
- Then submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Your full name, address and mobile phone number
• A current CV
• Link to your website, a portfolio or images of recent work
• An outline of your studio size requirements and budget/price range
Please indicate if you are a Hackney Wick resident and/or if you were formerly based in the studios on this site.