Forest Park Spring 2021
Forest Park Studios is Now Open!
34 Forest Business Park, Argall Avenue, Leyton E10 7FB
Opening in Spring 2021, Cell's new Forest Park Studios will be based in the vibrant and growing creative hub of Argall Avenue, Leyton E10, nestled alongside the woodland & nature reserves of the Lea Valley.
We’re taking a former carpentry factory, stripping it back to a shell and creating more than 90 purpose-built artist studios, with sizes to suit a wide variety of visual arts practices. Studios will range from 140ft2 starter spaces to 500ft2 workshop spaces with double-height ceilings. 40% of studios will cost £250 per month or less.
All studios will have brand new double-glazed windows and excellent natural light, with many looking out over expansive green space and woodland. Rental costs include business rates, a dedicated heating system for each studio, commercial-grade super-high-speed internet provision from ISP Optimity and all service charges.
Forest Park is Cell’s latest permanent site and we’re investing in building high-quality well-designed studios that will support London’s artistic community for the long-term. Studio rents will remain affordable, stable and predictable in perpetuity, and with solid blockwork walls, large windows, well-thought-out access and good security, these will be studios that you can really make your own.
See below for more information on registering your interest and to get updates about Spring viewing days.
- Excellent natural light to all studios
- Self-contained studios; blockwork construction
- Heating included in your rent
- Super high-speed internet included
- North-facing studios overlook green space
- New double-glazed windows
- Vehicle and secure cycle parking
- Accessible ground floor studios and facilities
- Entrance intercom to each studio
- Keyfob access, estate security & CCTV
- 24/7 access
- Dedicated loading bay
- Toilet and wash-up areas to every floor
- Food van visits; ethical coffee and vegan food van service to the door
- Outdoor tables & seating area
- Sizes and prices range from 140ft2 (£247 per month) to 500ft2 (£883 per month)
- Rents are inclusive of business rates, water, heating, wifi, common areas cleaning & all management and service charges.
- Overground/Train: Lea Bridge (10 minute walk), St. James (10 mins)
- Bus: 55, 56
- Cycle: off-road cycleway via Lea Bridge Road
- Car: easy access to A12 and A406
- Lighthaus café
- Walthamstow Marshes
- Fabricators, materials suppliers, industrial designers, creative neighbourhood
Register your interest for updates on construction progress and for invites to open days. We’ll be doing viewings in the Spring for those who are registered with us. Studios will be allocated based on registration date where necessary.