CELL STUDIOS HACKNEY WICK
115 WALLIS ROAD, HACKNEY WICK, LONDON, E9 5LN
WORKSPACE FOR FINE ARTISTS.
Cell’s newly established studio block based on Wallis Road, Hackney Wick offers 21 purpose built studios for practicing fine artists. The building nestles between Hackney Wick train station and the pedestrian canal bridge to the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and close to local amenities.
RESERVING A STUDIO
If you are interested, please refer to Info & How To Apply section on the Studios page of the website. Please read this section making sure that you have included the 3 step requirement in order to process your inquiry.
- Good security
- High speed internet supplied by ISP OPTIMITY (using uncontended 250 MB download and 100 MB upload speeds.
- Studios have their own electricity meter, fuse board and ring main; 2 to 4 double sockets, daylight bulb fluorescent strip lighting
- Double door access into most studios
- Extra wide access/ staircase for movement of larger works
- Some studios include mezzanine levels for additional storage
- Some with huge original factory windows
- Some with high ceilings (4.5 and 5 meters)
Close to new restaurants, bars and shops in the newly built Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park re-development.